Creamy angel hair with buttery muenster garlc struedle
My kids like very plain, simple food. This fits the bill perfectly but is fancy enough for me!
- 1 box
- angel hair pasta
- 1 small
- can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can(s)
- 6 slice
- white sandwich bread
- 2 clove
- 1/2 stick
- 1/2 c
- shredded muenster cheese
CREAMY ANGEL HAIR PASTA
BUTTERY MUENSTER GARLIC STRUEDEL
How to Make Creamy angel hair with buttery muenster garlc struedle
Preheat oven to Break noodles into thirds and prepare as per box.
- 2In the mean time. Place bread and garlic in food processor and process until you get fine crumbs.
Melt butter in skillet over medium heat and add breadcrumbs and garlic. Cook until the bread crumbs are coated with butter and fragrant. Remove from heat and stir in half the cheese.
Remove from pan.
- 3Turn oven to High Broil and drain the pasta.
Return to pan and add in the soup and half a can of milk. Stir.
- 4Place noodles in the bread crumb pan. Place crumbs evenly over the top and then sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 5Broil until the cheese is melty and the bread crumbs toasty.