Couscous with Pomegranate, Mint and Pine Nuts
- 2 Tbsp
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp
- red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp
- sea salt
- 1/2 c
- diced fresh fennel
- 1 Tbsp
- minced fresh mint
- 1/3 c
- toasted pine nuts
- 3 c
- cooked Israeli or whole wheat couscous
- from 1 pomegranate
How to Make Couscous with Pomegranate, Mint and Pine Nuts
- 1In a large mixing bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar, salt, fennel, fresh mint and pine nuts.
- 2Add couscous and gently incorporate dressing with couscous with a fork.
- 3Add pomegranate seeds and fold gently with a spoon.
- 4Allow salad to remain at room temperature for 30 minutes so that the flavors can blossom.