Classic Macaroni And Cheese
- 1 can(s)
- campbells cream of celery soup
- 3/4 c
- 1 tsp
- prepared mustard or mild english mustard
- 1/8 tsp
- 3 c
- cooked elbow macaroni
- 2 c
- shredded chedder cheese, divided
- 1 c
- french fried onions, optional
How to Make Classic Macaroni And Cheese
- 1In a 1 1/2 quart casserole, stir together soup, milk, mustard and pepper. Stir in macaroni and 1 1/2 cups of cheese. Bake at 400F for 25 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- 2Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese. Top with onions, if desired. Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese melts. Makes 6 servings.