★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- rotini pasta, cooked but not completley done
- 1/2 stick
- butter, melted
- 2 tsp
- flour, may add more if needed
- 1 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 2 pkg
- 16 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c
- seasoned bread crumbs
How to Make Cheesey Baked Mac & Cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 400'. After cooking pasta, drain all the liquied & put into a bowl to the side...Next melt the 1/2 stick of butter. Once melted add the flour to make a rue & stir until thickened. Remove from heat.
- 2Next add the cup of milk, salt, & garlic powder and stir well. Put back onto the burner & put 1 package plus 1/2 of the other into the milk mixture and whisk until cheese is melted.
- 3Once cheese is melted stir into the bowl of pasta & mix thoroughly. Pour into a sprayed casserole dish & sprinkle the remaining cheese ontop then sprinkle the bread crumbs on to that.
- 4Bake uncovered for 20 ~ 25 minutes or until cheese is melted on top & bubbly......