Bow Tie Pasta & Tomatoes
- 12 oz
- bow tie pasta, cooked
- cherry tomatoes quartered or 24 grape tomatoes halved
- 8 large
- sprigs of basil chopped
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- sea or kosher salt, to taste
- 1/3 c
- olive oil, extra virgin, or up to 1/2 cup
- 8 oz
- feta cheese, crumbled
How to Make Bow Tie Pasta & Tomatoes
- 1Mix the tomatoes, basil, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and olive oil in a glass bowl or casserole dish. cover and refrigerate 4 hours or longer.
- 2Remove the tomato mixure and let it come to room temperature.
- 3Mix the hot bow ties with the feta cheese and then toss with the tomato mixture. Serve warm or at room temperature.