Best Ever Mac N Cheese
How to Make Best Ever Mac N Cheese
- Pre-heat your oven to 375*
- In a large pot bring salted water to a boil
- add uncooked macaroni noodles
- After the noodles have cooked to al dente hold in cold water
- In a second lagre pot add milk bring to a slow simmer.
- Add salt, and pepper to milk
- Once milk has started to simmer slowly add your cheeses. One cup at a time. stirring after each addition of cheese. Be careful not to scorch your cheese and milk. If need be turn your temp. down
- In a small bowl add your flour to that add a 1/2 cup of your milk/cheese mixture. Stir until well incorperated. If you need to add more milk/cheese mixture.
- Add your flour mixture to your cheese/milk mixture let cook until flour taste is completly gone.
- Add butter/margerine to cheese mixture. Stir until butter/margerine is melted.
- Once your cheese mixture is complete add your macaroni noodles, slowly. Stir gently
- Add your noodles and cheese mixture to a oven safe deep dish pan. Do this in layers. After each layer add cheese. noodle mixture cheese ect.
- Once you have filled your pan (do not over fill) top with cheese and butter/margerine
- Plan pan in oven and allow to back for 45-60 minutes or until center is hot and sauce is bubbling and cheese is melted.
- You can add some crispy bacon bites if you eat pork.
- Serve with chicken, pork or beef with green beans your family will love you each time they have it.