★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 celbow macaroni, cooked
1 can(s)evaporated milk
1 small boxvelveeta cheese, cut into small cubes
1-2 Tbspbutter or margarine
·salt and pepper
How to Make Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Cook noodles in boiling water and drain.
- Mix together in baking dish cooked noodles, cheese and butter or margarine.
- In separate bowl beat eggs. Add milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg/milk mixture over the noodles/cheese and stir.
- bake uncovered in a preheated 375-400 degree oven until done (approx. 30 minutes). Note: some people prefer this to be creamy and some people prefer this to be a little on the dry side. Bake as you prefer. Also I like to stir my casserole about half way through the baking to distribute the cheese.