- 2 c
- elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk
- 1 small box
- velveeta cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1-2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- salt and pepper
How to Make Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- 1Cook noodles in boiling water and drain.
- 2Mix together in baking dish cooked noodles, cheese and butter or margarine.
- 3In separate bowl beat eggs. Add milk, salt and pepper.
- 4Pour egg/milk mixture over the noodles/cheese and stir.
- 5bake uncovered in a preheated 375-400 degree oven until done (approx. 30 minutes). Note: some people prefer this to be creamy and some people prefer this to be a little on the dry side. Bake as you prefer. Also I like to stir my casserole about half way through the baking to distribute the cheese.