Baked Mac & Cheese
4 cuncooked macaroni
1/4 cbutter, cubed
1/4 tspdry mustard
1 dash(es)freshly grated nutmeg
1/4 tspworcestershire sauce
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 cvelvetta cheese, cubed
How to Make Baked Mac & Cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter, then stir in flour until smooth.
- Gradually add milk; stir in the salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and nutmeg.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes until thickened.
- Stir in cheeses until melted; stir in drained pasta.
- Transfer to ungreased 2 qt baking dish; bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.