How to Make Angel Hair with Bacon
- 1Set a large pot of salted water to boil.
Wash and thinly slice green onions. Set aside.
- 2Cut bacon into 1" pieces. In large skillet, cook bacon over med. heat till crisp. Transfer to paper towel.
- 3Add onions to skillet, season with salt and pepper. Cook over med. heat, stirring occasionally until softer. Add peas and half & half; season with salt and pepper. Simmer till slightly thickened, about 2 or 3 minutes.
- 4Cook pasta in boiling water till al dente.
Drain pasta (RESERVE 1/2 CUP PASTA WATER) and return to pot. Pour sauce over pasta, adding some reserved pasta water a little at a time to coat.
- 5Sprinkle with bacon, serve immediately.