Amish Noodles in Butter
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- home made noodles
- 1 pkg
- (16 ounces) good quality purchased noodles
- 1/3 c
- butter (no substitute
- 2-4 Tbsp
- chopped fresh parsley
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Amish Noodles in Butter
- 1Cook noodles in water until soft. Drain.
Melt butter in a large skillet, on medium heat, stirring until butter begins to brown. Add noodles, salt and peper, and parsley and mix well.
- 2Two Variations:
(1) You may add 1/4-1/2 cup peas or cooked chicken meat to cooked noodles.
(2) You may sprinkle cooked noodles with 1/4-1/3 cup grated Parmesan (or other type) cheese.