All the Good Stuff Pasta Salad
1 boxrotini pasta
1 cminced or sliced black olives
1 creal bacon bits (fry and chop your own or buy a bunch)
1 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
6 largeboiled eggs - chopped
3 Tbsppepperoncini peppers diced or same with green olives
4 Tbspclassic mayo
3 dash(es)garlic salt
How to Make All the Good Stuff Pasta Salad
- Prepare your rotini pasta, bringing water to a boil first, then adding pasta to cook until the desired Al dente'. Rinse with cool water, drain and set aside.
- Boil eggs, cool and peel, chop and scrape into bowl with pasta.
- Shred the sharp cheddar and pour in with the mix.
- Add black olives
- Chop and add green olives or pepperoncinis
- Fry and chop and add bacon or just add your bacon bits
- Add Mayo
- Stir it all together while adding garlic salt