How to Make 3 Cheese Linguine Alfredo
- 1Place milk and cream cheese in a sauce pan on medium heat til cheese is melted. Stir constantly.
- 2Add parmesan cheese and stir til well blended.
- 3Add one can of Campbell's Cheddar Cheese soup and stir til blended. Bring mixture to a boil. You could add a bit of milk to adjust the thickness of the sauce
- 4Add dried peppers and garlic. Reduce heat to very low heat for 10 - 15 minutes.
Salt and pepper to taste
- 5Pour over cooked linguine and stir over low heat for a few minutes.