★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)pork and beans, 16 ounces
1/4 clight brown sugar, firmly packed
2 Tbsponion, chopped
1/4 tspgarlic salt
1/4 cchili sauce
How to Make Zesty Pork and Beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In skillet, fry bacon until crisp. Drain bacon on paper towel. Reserve 2 tablespoons drippings from pan.
- Combine reserved drippings with remaining ingredients in a 1-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.