★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz. packages of cresent rolls
- 8 oz. package of softened cream cheese
- 1 c
- miracle whip
- 1 pkg
- hidden valley salad mix (original)
- chop in small pieces; green pepper, red pepper, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, purple onions
How to Make Veggie Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Unwrap crescent rolls and spread out to cover cookie sheet, pinching seams together so it is one large sheet of dough. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- 2In medium bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, miracle whip and salad mix until combined. Spread mixture evenly over cooled dough.
- 3Chop vegetables in very small pieces and spread over top of cream cheese mixture (spread veggies around so that the colors are varied over top).