- 1 slice
- cleaned & chopped green bell pepper
- 1 large
- onion chopped fine
- 1 1/2 lb
- fresh ground beef
- 4 can(s)
- 16 ounce cans of baked beans (any brand)
- 1 oz
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple juice & all
- 3 Tbsp
- of brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp
- of each garlic powder,oregano,salt & pepper
How to Make Tula`s Famous Baked Beans
- 1Saute~ the bell pepper and onion in a little oil. Add beef and cook until the beef is no longer pink.
Drain excess oil and set a side.
- 2Turn on a slow cooker(crock pot) on low and add all of the baked beans(take out the fat from the beans) and add the can of crushed pineapple and all of the juice.
- 3Add drained hamburger, sugar. spices and cook 3 to 4 hours on low. Makes enough to feed a small army !!