By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
20 slicesalt rising bread
16 ozprepared stuffing mix
2 cchicken stock
How to Make Stuffing Balls
- Boil giblets, butter, and celery tops until done.
- Toast breads, then break toast into small pieces.
- Add prepared stuffing mix to toast.
- Cook chopped onions in stock.
- When tender, add to bread mix.
- If dressing is too dry, add chicken stock for additional moisture.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Form into serving-size balls and place in buttered baking dish.
- Spoon additional broth over balls.
- Bake 1 hour or until brown.