Daune (pronounced "Dawn") Browne
How to Make Stuffed Mushrooms
- Clean the mushrooms, remove the stems and set aside (save for another purpose).
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients and mix well to make the stuffing and the add 5 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. If the stuffing looks too dry, add a little milk.
- Stuff the mushrooms. Place them into a baking pan.
- At the bottom of the baking pan, add 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, the white wine and 1/4 cup water.
- Bake at 450 degrees for about 20 minutes, depending on the size of the mushrooms.