Spiced butter (Beure de café Paris)
1 Tbspdijon mustard
1 Tbspmadeira wine
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
10 Tbspbutter, unsalted
How to Make Spiced butter (Beure de café Paris)
- Place all the ingredients, except the paprika and butter, chopped in a bowl and mix together well.
Season with the paprika, and some salt and
pepper. Let stand for 24 hours in a warm place
so the flavors can infuse.
- Using a wooden spoon, beat the infused
mixture into the softened butter. Roll the
butter in wax or parchment paper into a sausage
shape, secure the ends, and chill until required.
- To serve, place a slice of the butter on the
meat or fish. The butter will slowly melt
over the food and add a wonderful flavor.
- It can also be used to create a wonderful flavor for your barbecue.Just rub the meat or fish in this butter or just let it melt on it just before serving.
- So you would ask, why this is the recipe you should use? Well, it’s very close to the original one, and it’s also a real taste challenge! Unless trained cooks, your guests will not be able to recognize a lot of the ingredients used because they all work together to create a NEW TASTE instead of combining them. So you can use it when it’s made directly but i strongly recommend to only use it after its infusion! You can even add a second infusion when the butter was added, this will only make it taste better!!