Slow Cooker Stuffing1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 conion, finely chopped
1 ccelery, finely chopped
8 ozcan mushrooms, drained
1/4 cfresh parsley, minced
1/2 tsppoultry seasoning
12 ctoasted bread cubes
2eggs, well beaten
1/2 cchicken bouillon
How to Make Slow Cooker Stuffing
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add onion and celery and saute until tender.
- Stir in mushrooms and parsley.
- Combine seasonings and sprinkle over bread cubes.
- Add eggs, bouillon and onion mixture.
- Toss thoroughly until well combined.
- Spoon lightly into slow cooker.
- Cover and set on high for 1 hour, then reduce to low and cook for 1 to 2 hours.