Sausage and Walnut Dressing
2 lbbreakfast sausage
2 mediumonions, finely chopped
2stalks celery, finely chopped
1 cenglish walnuts, finely chopped
·liver from turkey, chopped
4 Tbspfinely chopped parsley
1loaf of bread
3eggs, lightly beaten
1 cchicken broth
How to Make Sausage and Walnut Dressing
- Fry sausage until all the fat is rendered. Drain and place in bowl.
- Heat the butter and fry the onions, celery, walnuts and turkey liver for 5 minutes over moderate heat.
- Add these ingredients to the sausage.
- Pinch slices of bread into smaller pieces. Add to sausage.
- Add remaining ingredients mixing well. Place in 9 x 13 baking dish cover with foil and bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Uncover and bake 5 - 10 minutes more. Serve