Sage Cornbread Dressing
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 c
- cornbread (leftover) or i use pepperidge farms cornbread stuffing mix if i don't have the leftover cornbread.
- 2 box
- chicken in a biscuit crackers crushed (small box)
- 6 c
- broth from turkey or you can use canned broth
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 medium
- 1 stick
- 2 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 tsp
- 1/3 c
- margarine or butter
How to Make Sage Cornbread Dressing
- 1Melt margarine, saute onions & celery in margarine. About 2 minutes. Set aside
- 2Mix all of the above ingredients in a X-large bowl. Add onions & celery.
Spread into a Baking pan(size will depend on the thickness you want) Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy.