2 tspcaraway seed, toasted
1/3 cchopped dill pickle
7 ccoleslaw mix (3 color-green cabbage, carrots, red cabbage)
1 cswiss cheese, cubed in 1/2
8 ozdeli pastrami ultra thin, chopped
1 csauerkraut, drained
4 slicedark rye bread
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Reuben Delusion
- In a small dry skillet toast caraway seen on medium high, about 1 minute. Add to a large mixing bowl
- Add mayonnaise, pickle and ketchup, mix until well combined.
- Add coleslaw mix, Swiss cheese, pastrami and sauerkraut. Mix with a large spoon until all ingredients are well incorporated. Cover and refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 325'
- Brush both sides of bread slices with olive oil. Cut bread into 1/2" cubes, place on baking sheet and toast 7-10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Serve chilled and topped with rye croutons.