Rellenos de Aguacate (avocado)
How to Make Rellenos de Aguacate (avocado)
- Fill pan with water and heat to boiling.
- Add eggs to boiling water and cook for ten minutes.
- Drain hot water and fill pan with cold water and ice cubes.
- When eggs are cool, peel carefully.
- Cut eggs in half, removing the yolks to a separate bowl.
- Peel the avocadoes and add to the bowl.
- Mash avocado with egg yolks. Add the rest of the ingredients(except paprika) to taste and mix well.
- Fill each egg half with the paste. Sprinkle on paprika for good taste and looks.