Raspberry Pineapple Salad
Can be made a day in advance and refrigerated until serving time.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
20 ozcrushed pineapple (canned)
1/2 lbminiature marshmallows
8 ozcream cheese
1/2 cheavy cream, whipped
3 ozlemon gelatin powder
3 ozraspberry gelatin powder
2 pkgfrozen raspberries
How to Make Raspberry Pineapple Salad
- Drain pineapple. Put juice in pan. Boil. Add marshmallows and beat until melted. Set aside to cool.
- Add 1 cup boiling water to dissolve lemon gelatin.
- When cool, add the marshmallow-pineapple mixture with the pineapple, cream cheese, whipped cream and mayonnaise to the lemon gelatin, and beat all together with electric mixer.
- Put in large bowl; refrigerate to set.
- Add 1 1/2 cups boiling water to raspberry gelatin. Add raspberry juice from drained berries.
- Pour over top of marshmallow-pineapple mixture after it is set.