QUINOA (cooked in garlic-chicken broth)
It has enough flavor to stand alone, but it's sooo good sopping up juices as pictured!
See my Tilapia Provencal recipe on JAP
- 1 c
- 2 large
- garlic cloves, sliced thinly or lightly crushed
- 2 c
- chicken broth, lower sodium
How to Make QUINOA (cooked in garlic-chicken broth)
- 1Rinse quinoa in a fine mesh strainer under cold water. Allow to drain well.
- 2Place garlic and broth in medium saucepan, and bring to a rolling boil over high heat.
- 3Add rinsed quinoa and return to a boil.
Cover tightly and turn heat to low.
Cook for 15 minutes.
Remove lid and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
Fluff with a fork. Serve.