Pickled Hot Peppers
1 1/2 lbbanana peppers
1 lbjalapeno peppers
1/4 lbserrano peppers
6 cwhite vinegar
3 clovegarlic, crushed
·ball pickle crisp (optional)
How to Make Pickled Hot Peppers
- Leave peppers whole or cut into 1 inch pieces. Mix together.
- Combine Vinegar, water and garlic in a saucepan, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes. Discard garlic.
- Pack peppers into sterilized jars leaving 1/2 inch headspace. Add Pickle Crisp to each jar per instructions if desired.
- Ladle hot liquid over peppers leaving 1/2 inch headspace. Remove air bubbles and adjust two piece caps.
- Process 10 minutes in a boiling water bath.