PEGGI'S BEST BAKED BEANS
Peggi Anne Tebben
- 3 can(s)
- (regular) pork & beans
- 1 medium
- onion, cut into slivers
- bell pepper, chopped ( not fine)
- 1/2 lb
- bacon, cut into bite size pieces & cooked
- 2 c
- brown sugar
- 3/4 c
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- prepared mustard
- 3 dash(es)
- worcestershire sauce
How to Make PEGGI'S BEST BAKED BEANS
- 1Lightly brown bacon in skillet,along with the peppers & onions.
- 2If beans have alot of juice in them, drain about half off each can of pork & beans & pour into large casserole dish.
- 3Add all of the remaining ingredients, including the bacon mixture & bacon grease. Stir well, making sure brown sugar lumps dissolve.
- 5Remove from oven & let set about 30 minutes before serving.