Peanut Butter, Chocolate Morsels & Banana Sandwich
By the way that is a picture of my cat 'Buddy' ~ how I was able to capture him with his tongue out is amazing ~ he loves flowers !
- 1/4 c
- creamy peanut butter, divided
- 4 slice
- whole-wheat or white bread
- 1/4 c
- nestle toll house semi-sweet choc. or milk choc morsels
- 1 medium
- banana, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- nonstick cooking spary
How to Make Peanut Butter, Chocolate Morsels & Banana Sandwich
- 1Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter evenly over each slice of bread. Top 2 slices with morsels and banana slices. Top each second slice of bread, peanut butter-side-down. Spray both slices of sandwiches with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Grill sandwiches in medium, nonstick skillet over medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and chocolate begins to melt. Cool slightly, cut in half.