Old Fashioned Baked Beans
3 cnavy beans, dried
1 mediumonion, chopped
1/4 cbarbecue sauce
1/4 cbrown sugar
1/4 tspdry mustard
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Old Fashioned Baked Beans
- Soak beans overnight. Then cook for 1-2 hours. Drain and reserve liquid.
- Pour beans in a 9x13" baking dish. Top with chopped onions and bacon. Set aside.
- Add all remaining ingredients to saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook for about 1 minute.
- Pour over beans. Add enough reserved liquid to cover beans.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325° for 2 hours.
- Remove foil. Add liquid if necessary to keep beans from drying out.
- Cook uncovered for about 1-1 1/2 hours.