★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 boxsmall cherry jello mix
1 can(s)whole cranberries
16 ozsour cream
How to Make Mother's Christmas Jello
- Dissolve the jello in 2 cups of boiling water.
- Add sugar and cranberries in to hot jello mix. Stir until sugar is mostly dissolved.
- Place jello mix into fridge for about 3 hour. jello should be solid but still really giggle. ( if you touch the top of the jello and it barely sticks to you figure it perfect)
- Add celery and sour cream at this time. try not to stir to hard. mixture will turn pink with good size cubes of jello still together.
- Return to fridge until ready to eat. about 2 to 3 more hours.