★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 box
- small cherry jello mix
- 1 can(s)
- whole cranberries
- 6 Tbsp
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 2/3 c
How to Make Mother's Christmas Jello
- 1Dissolve the jello in 2 cups of boiling water.
- 2Add sugar and cranberries in to hot jello mix. Stir until sugar is mostly dissolved.
- 3Place jello mix into fridge for about 3 hour. jello should be solid but still really giggle. ( if you touch the top of the jello and it barely sticks to you figure it perfect)
- 4Add celery and sour cream at this time. try not to stir to hard. mixture will turn pink with good size cubes of jello still together.
- 5Return to fridge until ready to eat. about 2 to 3 more hours.