★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 small can(s)
- pork and beans
- 1 small
- skinless smoked sausage
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- yellow mustard
How to Make Lucille's Baked Beans
- 1Chop onion and set aside. Cut smoked sausage into 1/2" slices and set aside.
- 2Combine brown sugar, ketchup and mustard.
- 3Combine pork and beans, chopped onion and smoked sausage slices in a large mixing bowl. Add brown sugar mixture and stir.
- 4Pour bean mixture into a greased baking dish. Cover dish and bake in 375 degrees for 30 minutes; uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes or until mixture has thickened.