Loaded Deviled Eggs
Brought them to a party last night and they were all gone before I remembered to take a picture. Remembered there were still 4 in the refrigerator, when I went to take a picture of them, they had already been consumed, so photo next time.
10hard boiled eggs (finely chopped)
6strips of bacon (home cooked and crumbled)
3scallion stalks (finely chopped)
2 tspminced onion
1/2 tspmustard (i used dry)
1/2 tspvinegar (i used rice wine vinegar)
1 1/2-2 cfine shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Loaded Deviled Eggs
- As always, please spice to your liking.. adding more or less salt, pepper, mayo, mustard, onion.. etc, but this worked great for me
- Add the first 9 ingredients together in a bowl until creamy (but still a bit lumpy).
- Form small balls with the mixture (about the size of an egg).
- Roll your egg mixture balls into shredded cheddar cheese.
- Put eggs on platter (I used a deviled egg dish to put my "eggs" in"), cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to harden the eggs.