Lime Cilantro Coleslaw
- head savoy cabbage or cabbage of your choice
- green onions
- 1/2 bunch
- fresh cilantro (8 sprigs)
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste
- lime zest or a slice of lime
How to Make Lime Cilantro Coleslaw
- 1Shave cabbage with a sharp knife or mandoline so you have thin ribbons. Cut green onions long and on the bias so you have pieces similar in shape to the cabbage. Toss cabbage, green onion, and cilantro together in a large salad bowl. Set aside.
- 2Make dressing by combining sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, and the zest of the limes in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper and finish with a squeeze of lime juice. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss to combine.
Garnish with lime zest or a slice of lime, if desired.