Leila's Miniture Easter Basket's
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- peanut butter, creamy
- 2 c
- mini marshmellows
- 4 c
- chinese noodles = semi crushed
- 1 c
- coconut and a couple drops of green coloring
- jelly beans and marshmellow rabbits and chickens
How to Make Leila's Miniture Easter Basket's
- 1Take the one cup of coconut and color it green using a fork to stir as hard to get off of hands. Set aside to dry a little. Best if made day before.
- 2Melt the butter, peanut butter and marshmellos in the microwave for a few minutes at a time and stir until all melted and mixed together good.
- 3Add chinese noodles and stir with a wooden spoon until all combined.
Using butter on your hands form the mix into a shape of one or several small nest's.
Set aside to set up a little
Add green coconut to the nests.
Add the jelly beans and the cute little rabbits and or chickens.