Kendra's Blue Beans
Of course this dish is best using fresh green beans, but I've used canned grean beans for a quick dish,with good results, altho i can't say that frozen beans wereas good.
An addition I sometimes use is bacon. cooked and chopped. Use the greae to saute your vegies in instead of the plive oil.
(*I've found that "Marie's " blue cheese dressing really gives it the best flavor.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1-2 lbgreen beans, fresh
2 Tbspolive oil, light
1 lbmushrooms, fresh
1 jar(s)blue cheese dressing
KENDRA'S BLUE BEANS
How to Make Kendra's Blue Beans
- wash vegeatables, drain. Slice mushrooms.
- Clean and steam green bean for 8-10 minutes. al dente, on the crisp side.
- Peel, skin, and chop garlic
- Pour oil into a large heavy skillet, saute garlic and mushrooms.
- Add bean to mushrooms, and saute until everything is tender,DRAIN Oil. Add dressing,and heat thru.