Kendra's Blue Beans
Of course this dish is best using fresh green beans, but I've used canned grean beans for a quick dish,with good results, altho i can't say that frozen beans wereas good.
An addition I sometimes use is bacon. cooked and chopped. Use the greae to saute your vegies in instead of the plive oil.
(*I've found that "Marie's " blue cheese dressing really gives it the best flavor.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1-2 lb
- green beans, fresh
- 7 clove
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, light
- 1 lb
- mushrooms, fresh
- 1 jar(s)
- blue cheese dressing
KENDRA'S BLUE BEANS
How to Make Kendra's Blue Beans
- 1wash vegeatables, drain. Slice mushrooms.
- 2Clean and steam green bean for 8-10 minutes. al dente, on the crisp side.
- 3Peel, skin, and chop garlic
- 4Pour oil into a large heavy skillet, saute garlic and mushrooms.
- 5Add bean to mushrooms, and saute until everything is tender,DRAIN Oil. Add dressing,and heat thru.