- jalapenos-cut in halves -clean seeds out
- 1/2 lb
- pork sausage-cooked and drained
- 1/2 box
- jiffy cornbread mix
- 4 oz
- cream cheese-microwaved 30 sec. -spreadable
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- what ever cheese on hand for topping
How to Make Jan's Amazing Stuffed Jalapenos
- 1Stir all ingredients into bowl except the shredded cheese.
- 2Stuff each pepper just to the top,appox 1/2 tea.
Lay in a pre-sprayed cookie pan.
Scrunch up close together.
Top with your favorite shredded cheese.
- 3Bake at 325 for 20 mins.
Hint: Remove those seeds unless you can handle the heat!