Incredible Carrot Ring
1/2 cbrown sugar
1 1/2 cgrated raw carrots, drained
1 Tbsplemon juice (optional)
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
How to Make Incredible Carrot Ring
- Cream butter and brown sugar.
- Add carrots, egg yolks, lemon juice and water.
- Sift dry ingredients and then add.
- Fold in stiff egg whites.
- Put into a greased ring mold, spread with bread crumbs (optional)
Place in refrigerator overnight. This mellows the flavor. (optional)
Remove from refrigerator 1 hour before baking. (optional)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, then 375 degrees for 30 minutes.