★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 largeavacado if available, medium will do
1 mediumor large roma tomato
1 largeor 2 medium tomatillos
2 or 3 mediumor large green onions
1/2 or les largeunseeded jalapeno pepper
1 tspor more lime juice
Generous scoop(s)or sprinkling garlic powder
How to Make Guacamole Dip
- Peal tomato, avacado green onions and tomatillo. Cut desired amount of jalapeno.
- Add tomato after cutting in large pieces. Puree in small container with blender. Start without juice and add later if mixture becomes too thick.
- Add cut up avacado, jalapeno, green onion and tomatillo and puree well.
- Remove blade and add garlic and lime juice. Stir well till completely blended. If using fresh garlic, puree with vegetables first.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as a side. For guacamole salad, add grated lettuce and stir well to mix.