Grilled Tempeh Cutlets
How to Make Grilled Tempeh Cutlets
- 1Cut the tempeh into four triangular pieces.
- 2Steam for 15-20 minutes.
- 3While still hot, place the tempeh in a flat pan with the lemon juice, tamari, water and toasted sesame oil.
- 4Marinade on one side for ten minutes, then turn and dip the small sides into the marinade, then flip to the large marinaded side. Leave for another 10 minutes.
- 5Grill each piece on both sides 30 seconds to one minute (watch it doesn't burn) and serve on a bun with barbecue sauce if you like.
- 6Note: You can add minced ginger and garlic to the marinade as well.