★★★★★ 1 vote5
2fennel bulbs, halved and cut into 1/2" slices
1/4 colive oil
1 tspkosher salt
1/2 tspblack pepper, freshly ground
2oranges, ripe, segmented
2 Tbsporange juice, freshly squeezed
1 tsporange zest
1/4 calmonds, sliced, toasted
2 Tbspmint leaves, chopped
How to Make Grilled Fennel and Orange Salad with Nuts and Mint
- Preheat grill to high.
- Brush fennel with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season season with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side until slightly charred.
- Remove from grill to serving platter and scatter orange segments over the top.
- Whisk together orange juice, orange zest, 1/4 cup olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Drizzle over salad and sprinkle with sliced almonds and mint.