- 1 pkg
- lemon gelatin
- 1 pkg
- gelatin, lime
- 1 lb
- container cottage chesse (small curd)
- 3/4 c
- #2 can(s)
- pineapple, crushed (in own juice, don't drain)
- 1 lg can(s)
- evaporated milk
- 2 c
- boiling water
- miracle whip salad dressing (optional)
How to Make Green Stuff
- 1Dissolve gelatin in water, both flavors together. Mix well.
- 2Add rest of ingredients, including pineapple juice & mix well.
- 3Pour into mold or just into a large foil sheet cake pan. Chill until set, if in pan, cut in squares & serve with a dollop of Miracle Whip salad dressing.
- 4This recipe can be cut in half if you're not making it for a big dinner, just use a small square foil cake pan. I use the pan instead of a mold as it looks better cut in a square, rather than scooped out.