★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- vinegar (any kind)
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 c
- greek yogurt
- 1 c
- sour cream
- cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp
How to Make Greek Tzatziki Sauce
- 1Mix olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- 2In a separate, medium sized bowl, whisk together yogurt and sour cream.
- 3Add oil mixture to yogurt mixture and mix well.
- 4Add cucumbers and dill and mix well.
- 5Refrigerate 1-2 hours before serving.
- 6Goes great with my Mediterranean Turkey Burgers!!