Grandma's Baked Beans
How to Make Grandma's Baked Beans
- Soak beans overnight. In the morning boil over a low heat for 30 minutes. Adding water to cover if necessary.
- Take 1/2 cup of the bean liquid and dissolve the dry mustard, white sugar and brown sugar. Add to the beans.
- Add the following to the beans. Molasses, salt and ketsup.
- In a dutch oven place the onion and most of the pork cubes in the bottom. Pour in the bean mixture.
- place the remaining pork cubes on top.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 4 hours and 30 minutes.