Grandma's Baked Beans
How to Make Grandma's Baked Beans
- 1Soak beans overnight. In the morning boil over a low heat for 30 minutes. Adding water to cover if necessary.
- 2Take 1/2 cup of the bean liquid and dissolve the dry mustard, white sugar and brown sugar. Add to the beans.
- 3Add the following to the beans. Molasses, salt and ketsup.
- 4In a dutch oven place the onion and most of the pork cubes in the bottom. Pour in the bean mixture.
- 5place the remaining pork cubes on top.
- 6Bake at 325 degrees for 4 hours and 30 minutes.