grace's grillin sweet corn-n-peppers
- 1 med red bell pepper.cut julienne style
- 1 med green bell pepper cut julienne style
- 1 med jalapeno pepper cut thin[wear plastic gloveswhen slicing
- if u desire a hot red pepper fine. cut thin. and use plastic gloves and don't touch ur face or go near ur eyes it will burn
- 1 med onion [sweet is fine] cut into wedges
- 1/2 teasp salt/ 1/2 teasp pepper
- 1/8 teasp cyenne pepper
- dash of paprika. 6 ears sweet corn on cob. remove husks
How to Make grace's grillin sweet corn-n-peppers
- 1in bowl combine peppers and onions. combine spices in bowl. sprinkle 1/2 over vegitables and set aside.
- 2sprinkle other 1/2 of seasoning over corn. place corn on a vegitable grillin rack coated with nonstick cooking spray, or or a perferated foil pan. grill covered over med heat on grill for 10 mins.
- 3add reserved vegitables grill covered 5-10 mins longer or until vegitables r tender, stirring occasionally and rotating corn.
- 4when cutting and seeding peppers wear plastic gloves and ""don't"" touch ur face. hot peppers can burn ur skin
- 5hope u like this.