George's Sweet Potato Delight
Geoge doesn't measure, but has a good eye for amounts, so we wrote down his "eyeball" amounts of ingredients. Hope you like it.
3-4 csweet potatoes, fresh, peeled and cut in one inch chnks
3 smallapples, golden delicious, peeled and cut into one inch chunks
1 cgolden raisins
4 Tbspbutter, melted (or more)
2/3 cbrown sugar
1 tspcinnamon, or to taste
1/2 Tbspnutmeg, or to taste
How to Make George's Sweet Potato Delight
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Have an 8x8 glass casserole dish ready.
- In bowl, mix sweet potatoes, apples, Craisins and raisins.
- In microwave melt butter. Add brown sugar and add to sweet potato mixtue. Mix together.
- Add Cinnamon and Nutmeg and mix in.
- Place in baking dish and bake for 1 hour.