George's Sweet Potato Delight
Geoge doesn't measure, but has a good eye for amounts, so we wrote down his "eyeball" amounts of ingredients. Hope you like it.
- 3-4 c
- sweet potatoes, fresh, peeled and cut in one inch chnks
- 3 small
- apples, golden delicious, peeled and cut into one inch chunks
- 1 c
- 1 c
- golden raisins
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, melted (or more)
- 2/3 c
- brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- cinnamon, or to taste
- 1/2 Tbsp
- nutmeg, or to taste
How to Make George's Sweet Potato Delight
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Have an 8x8 glass casserole dish ready.
- 2In bowl, mix sweet potatoes, apples, Craisins and raisins.
- 3In microwave melt butter. Add brown sugar and add to sweet potato mixtue. Mix together.
- 4Add Cinnamon and Nutmeg and mix in.
- 5Place in baking dish and bake for 1 hour.