Fabulous Turkey Stuffing
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 large
- loaves of bread
- stalks of celery, sliced
- chub of sausage
- 2 medium
- onions, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- poultry seasoning to taste
- pineapple juice for moistening
- raisins-about 3/4 cup or more if desired
- 2 stick
- water, also for miostening
How to Make Fabulous Turkey Stuffing
- 1Tear bread into pieces and brown in oven at 300 til dry. You can do this the day before.
- 2In a large skillet over medium heat, add the 2 sticks butter and melt. Add the celery and onions, season with salt while sauteeing until onions are translucent. add pepper to taste.
- 3Place bread crumbs in a large pot so its easy to stir. Break small chunks off of the sausage and drop into crumbs stirring often. Add poultry seasoning, salt and pepper to taste. break the eggs over top and stir well. Add the celery onion mixture and stir well, now add the raisins, as many as you like. Now add pineapple juice to moisten bread and add a little water as well. Now it's time to stuff it all in the Turkey and cook for as long as the directions are on your size bird. To add extra yummy flavor to your turkey and stuffing, I put some bacon on top of the bird along with pineapple rings(this is where I get the juice for the stuffing from) and then drizzle it well with honey. The turkey juice left in the roaster makes thee most awesome gravy ever. Enjoy.