EASY THANKGIVING STUFFING
Jo Anne Sugimoto
- large bag love's bread stuffing
- sticks of butter
- pepper to taste
- 6 can(s)
- chicken stock
- packet of spices that comes with the bread stuffing
- 3 large
- round onions, diced
- 5 large
- carrots, diced
- 2 pkg
- hillshire sausage, sliced and diced
- 6 - 7
- potatoes, diced
How to Make EASY THANKGIVING STUFFING
- 1In a large stock pot, melt butter, add pepper and add all the chicken broth along with the packet of spices. Bring to a boil.
- 2Add the diced round onions, diced carrots and the sausage. Simmer till the onions and carrots are slightly tender. Add the potatoes and simmer till the potatoes are done. Turn off the heat.
- 3Add all of the bread stuffing and mix well. It should be on the semi-moist side. The dices of bread stuffing should be moist but not mushy.
- 4Put the stuffing in a casserole dish and bake at 325 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and serve hot with all your thansgiving goodies.