1 lbboneless skinless chicken breast or lean pork
1 pkgcoleslaw mix
1 largesweet onion
1/4 corange chicken sauce
2 tspsoy sauce
1 tspworchestershire sauce
1 Tbsplemon juice (optional)
1 pkgwonton wrappers
·oil for frying
How to Make Easy Eggrolls
- Chop onions and garlic, Quick rinse Coleslaw mixture.
- Fully cook and Brown Chicken or Pork in skillet and set aside.
- Use the same skillet and drizzle in just a touch of the oil for non stick purposes if needed. Toss in Chopped Onion and saute till clear.
- Add Chopped Garlic stir till heated through.
- Add Coleslaw Mix and liquids stirring till completely wilted.
- Shred Chicken or Pork and add back to the Vegetable Mixture in Skillet, Incorporate completely.
- Heat Oil to 350 degrees
- Fill Wonton Wrappers using a bit of water if needed to seal the edges.
- Drop eggrolls in batches of 2-6 depending on how full they are.
- Fry until golden as everything is already completely cooked.