- 1 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breast or lean pork
- 1 pkg
- coleslaw mix
- 1 large
- sweet onion
- 1/4 c
- orange chicken sauce
- 2 tsp
- soy sauce
- 1 tsp
- worchestershire sauce
- 2 clove
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice (optional)
- 1 pkg
- wonton wrappers
- oil for frying
How to Make Easy Eggrolls
- 1Chop onions and garlic, Quick rinse Coleslaw mixture.
- 2Fully cook and Brown Chicken or Pork in skillet and set aside.
- 3Use the same skillet and drizzle in just a touch of the oil for non stick purposes if needed. Toss in Chopped Onion and saute till clear.
- 4Add Chopped Garlic stir till heated through.
- 5Add Coleslaw Mix and liquids stirring till completely wilted.
- 6Shred Chicken or Pork and add back to the Vegetable Mixture in Skillet, Incorporate completely.
- 7Heat Oil to 350 degrees
- 8Fill Wonton Wrappers using a bit of water if needed to seal the edges.
- 9Drop eggrolls in batches of 2-6 depending on how full they are.
- 10Fry until golden as everything is already completely cooked.