EASY CHILAQUILAS (Enchiladas)
Maria T Martinez
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/4 cvegetable oil
1 pkgcorn tortillas (12)
1 tspgarlic salt
1 can(s)el pato tomatoe sauce
1/2 ccolby cheese
3/4 clettuce, chopped fine
1 can(s)black olives, chopped
1/2 tsporegano, dried
1/4 conions, chopped fine (optional)
How to Make EASY CHILAQUILAS (Enchiladas)
- In a pan add oil and heat till hot (medium heat)
- Tear up corn tortillas and place in pan with hot oil. Sprinkle with garlic salt and toss in oil until corn tortillas start to get a golden brown and a little crispy. Stirring constantly.
- Add can of El Pato Tomatoe Sauce, stir.
- Top with cheese. Take off heat and top with lettuce and olive mixture.
- Serve as a side dish with meat or chicken or as a main dish topped with a fried egg.