Easy Black Beans
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 clove
- garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large
- can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp
- ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- sliced scallions and cilantro or parsly for garnish(optional)
How to Make Easy Black Beans
- 1Heat a medium saute pan on med. to high heat.
- 2Add oil, onions and jalapeno and saute for 2-5 minutes or until onions become a little translucent. Turn heat down to med. low.
- 3Add garlic and saute another 1-2 minutes.
- 4Add black beans and spices to the pan and saute another 2 minutes or until heated through.
- 5Transfer beans to a serving dish and top with chopped scallions and cilantro or parsley.